Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leoismggsd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 07:35 PM
    Source for Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan CFL Light Bulbs
    I have a 3X3 year old Hampton Bay Ceilings with PLSS13W2700 sprial 4 pin connectors. I can't find replacements that fit into the housing that are 4 pin. Anybody know of a source?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2007, 10:48 PM
    Have you tried contacting the manufacturer? Otherwise I would go to a lighting/electrical supply house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacement Light Bulbs - Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan [ 31 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan (Traditional Collection, Alton, 52"), which I need a replacement light bulb for. Home Depot or Lowe's in my area do not carry them. The bulb says RHINE FSP13EL 13W 2700K. Thank you for any help in the right direction.

Hampton bay ceiling fan light [ 1 Answers ]

I need a parts list light #uc7051r, the fan has four lights. The globe is held on by a flat metal spring system. It is attached to the porcelain part of the fixture

Changing light bulbs for hampton bay ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

How do you change the light bulbs for the Hampton Bay ceiling fan? :confused:

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan/Light [ 1 Answers ]

We have a wireless Hampton Bay ceiling fan and light with a built in remote receiver. We can still operate the fan with the remote but the lights don't work. The universal remote has one wire for the fan and one wire for the lights but the original system has numerous wires going to the motor. Is...

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan light [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where I can find a replacement bulb for a ceiling fan I purchased at Home Depot a (hampton bay). The bulb is a mini spiral fluorescent with the writing on the side being--PLS13 Warm White, it has 4 pins. And is the push in type. Thanks

View more questions Search