Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akfbetts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2007, 06:00 AM
    Light Switch Not Working
    One of our light switches is not getting any electricity. What could cause this and what needs to be done to fix this? We have already switched out our light switch and that did not fix the problem. Thanks!
    :confused:
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2007, 09:54 AM
    Is it with other switches? Is it a switch to a bedroom? I'm sure bulb is good?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light switch issue, Light stays on! [ 8 Answers ]

Im having a problem with a light switch... the light stays on regardless of the position of the switch. I have swaped the switch out with a new one and still have the same problem. The switch controls to recessed lights over a fireplace. In the box on the wall there are several wires: 2 white...

Wiring ceiling fan switch and light switch [ 1 Answers ]

I had to replace the flywheel on my Hunter ceiling fan and I had to remove the light kit that was attached. After I installed the flywheel, I forgot to mark the wires for re-connection. This is an older model fan. There are five wires coming from the fan motor--brown, blue, white, black and...

Light switch hot then light went off [ 1 Answers ]

We have a standard ugly fluorescent overhead fixture in the kitchen. This morning the light just went off. I went to see if the bulb had burned out and the light switch itself was hot. What could cause this? I had not noticed the switch ever getting hot before. It wasn't really super hot but...

One Switch two lights - the second light furthest away from light won't turn off [ 4 Answers ]

One Switch two lights - the second light furthest away from light won't turn off but the first one does Worked until I swopped the roses. Suspect that didn't do something right when putting them back. Up to now - left bulb out but need to get it to work now.

Light switch won't control light [ 2 Answers ]

I took down a ceiling fan and connected a new chandelier. Very basic white from light to white in ceiling, black from light to black from ceiling, ground to ground. There is also a pink wire from ceiling that I just capped. When I turned the fuse back on the light came on but the wall switches...

View more questions Search