humpalot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 11:43 AM
    Ceiling fan switch replacement
    I need schematics for ceiling fan switch w/light.:confused: :confused:
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2007, 12:31 PM
    May need more info.
    I would click on "Electrical and Lighting" read first "Sticky Post" on Ceiling fans, you may find answer there.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2007, 01:36 PM
    What make? Something tells me this is a pullchain issue, i.e:

Ceiling fan pull chain replacement and repair - Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 speed, 4 wire ceiling fan pull chain switch replacement [ 20 Answers ]

I recently changed the 3 speed 4 wire switch on a ceiling fan as the old one had a broken collar. I purchased a replacement at Lowe's. The replacement worked at high speed only. I was careful in noting which color wires went into slots 1,2, 3 & L. Thinking that the new switch was defective, I...

Ceiling fan switch replacement-chain broke [ 3 Answers ]

The chain to operate my 3 speed fan broke off. I have no way of turning off the fan so I flipped the switch in my electrical box to the room. I have marked the position of the 4 wires and am trying to remove them from the switch, however, they appear to be sodered. I read in one article that I...

Wiring ceiling fan switch and light switch [ 1 Answers ]

I had to replace the flywheel on my Hunter ceiling fan and I had to remove the light kit that was attached. After I installed the flywheel, I forgot to mark the wires for re-connection. This is an older model fan. There are five wires coming from the fan motor--brown, blue, white, black and...

Ceiling fan replacement fan switch [ 1 Answers ]

I was trying to replace a ceiling fan 3 speed switch. I forgot to mark the wires. I have a red wire coming out of forward and reverse. I have a black wire coming out of the ceiling and I have a blue and black wire coming from the motor of the ceiling fan. The switch is marked L, 1, 2, 3-Do you...

Ceiling fan switch replacement- NOTES [ 2 Answers ]

Installed the old fan from the dining room in a Bedroom. During the install, I noticed the 3 speed FAN Switch housing was cracked and broken... Everything had always run smoothly. Bought a replacement switch at WalMart, with the same engravings, part numbers, etc. But the larger plastic...

View more questions Search