Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimmy7215 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 11:47 AM
    Beckett oil burner cycling in slow motion
    At 7pm I was in the basement and heard my recently installed Beckett oil burner motor come on but it wasn't turning at full speed it sounded like it was turning slower than usual this continued for a few minuets.(only happened once) . A while later the burner came on normally and shut off normally. What is this cycle all about?

Check out some similar questions!

Beckett AFG Oil Burner [ 9 Answers ]

Before I call a repair man would anyone here have an answer to why my oil burner will not kick on? Because of the cost of oil and the summer months offering some relief from the expense I decided to switch off the emergency switch so my expense on heating the hot water would be limited. For 2 days...

Beckett oil burner [ 0 Answers ]

Burner is emitting black carbon smoke why?

Bryant oil furnace (#369AAN) with Beckett AFG oil burner [ 1 Answers ]

I was curious as to if anyone can tell me anything about the above product(s). Reason being is because I had no choice in which new high-efficiency furnace would be installed. I have a home warranty through AHS (which is horrible) and this is the product that was installed. Is Bryant as good as...

Priming a beckett oil burner [ 1 Answers ]

How do you Prime a beckett oil burner?

Beckett Oil Burner AFG [ 8 Answers ]

The Beckett AFG caused some trouble this year when my grandchildren accidentally turned off the EMERGENCY OIL Burner switch at the top of the stair case.. For some reason it caused water to spray out flooding the floor. I'd like to know how this could be prevented? I was told by the repair man the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.