Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sthom2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2010, 05:48 AM
    Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Remote
    My parents have a Harbor breeze ceiling fan, and the batteries went out in the remote a while ago. When they bought new batteries the remote no longer works, and now the ceiling fan won't cut off. Do we just have to reprogram it via the signal box?

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor breeze ceiling fan remote [ 12 Answers ]

I was messing with my remote and now everything is not working, no light , no fan. Is there a way to reset the remote. I must have thrown out the manual.

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan remote [ 0 Answers ]

I recently purchased a display Harbor Breeze ceiling fan. I noticed it has built in receivers on the light and the fan. I did not get a remote and am considering purchasing one. The fan works on one speed and the light not at all. I believe this is because of the remote functionality built into the...

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan wall remote and LCD remote [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've just installed 2 harbor breeze fans that came with LCD remote. Everything works as they suppose to. 2 remotes controlling each fan with dip SW set up. Then, I thought it would be nice if I purchase the wall remote unit so that I do not have to search for remote all the time....

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan with Remote [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan with remote control, the fan never came with instructions and I am looking to install the remote control I have the black box with the wires and antenna, but where does it go, and how do I install it?

Harbor breeze ceiling fan remote [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, ny neighbor and I have the same ceiling fans with the same remote code.I found the code switch in the remote but where is the receiver? My neighbor and I are constantly turning eachothers fan/light on and off.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.