Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moe9292 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 07:11 AM
    Replacing the circuit breaker holder inside a small load center box
    Is the 8 circuit breakers holder part that is attached to the center of the breakers metal box by two screws could be bought separately? If yes where can I buy it? The metal electrical circuit breaker box size is 8" W X 11" H and has 8 spaces for 8 circuit breakers. Thanks for your answer.
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Apr 19, 2009, 07:34 AM
    Probably not. If it is older than a few years almost definitely not.
    If it is a viable part number you would be much better off just buying a new panel and replacing the guts. When all is said and done I bet there is no cost difference and you'll be done probably weeks quicker. NO ONE will stock just the guts. If it is even available it will have to be special ordered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Circuit breaker load [ 3 Answers ]

I have 70 amp. Breaker, and has 2 unit /motors to be hooked up Combined load of motors 49 amps.?

Replacing Circuit Breaker with Higher AMP Breaker [ 8 Answers ]

Excuse me, I did look at the code book as is suggested in your Sticky. The NFPA may answer this question, but I am not knowledgeable enough to recognize it: Our offices are upstairs in an older (renovated home) building with modern wiring. We have 4 computers, 3 printers, and miscellaneous with...

New main breaker load center - grounding [ 1 Answers ]

I currently have a fuse box that I want to upgrade to a main breaker load center. My house is in the country so I have a pole with the meter and a service disconnect. From the service disconnect it braches to my barn, well pump, and the house. (Following the main into the house) Inside on...

Replacing a circuit breaker with a GFI breaker- q on neutrals [ 1 Answers ]

In process on installing withquestion on neutral wires. Do you take the neutrals out of the in the main panel neutral and put them in into the breaker where its labelled "load neutral terminal" and only have the neutral "pig tail" to the panel neutral bar? Thanks!

Circuit breaker load [ 2 Answers ]

I'm remodeling my basement, & putting in a lot of elec'l outlets. Wondering how many outlets, or how do I figure how many, I can put on one ckt brkr. I'm using no. 14 Romex & 15 amp brkr. Tom :confused:

View more questions Search