Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mike1219 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 09:44 AM
    Electrical light problem
    I had a light in kitchen and I took down to put up celling fan and it did not work off light switch when I put fan up it did before. I took celling fan down to try to fix it but could not. There are three switches and a double light switch connected to it and outlet. Four black wires coming out of same side as switches and outlet and one white wire other side two black wires and two white wires one black wire is hot wire how do I put back together so all will work the right way again
    jerro Posts: 172, Reputation: 5

May 27, 2012, 08:33 AM
    Did you try the pull chain on the fan and make sure that the up/down switch on the fan was pushed to the up or down position?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tail light & instrument panel light problem on a 99 grand am [ 2 Answers ]

My tail lights and instrument panel lights are out , fuses all look good..

Electrical wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to replace the plug for my dryer I am using a 3 prong plug and it needs to be wired into the circuit breaker box. I have it hook up but it keeps blowing the box. What am I doing wrong can you send me diagram on how I am to hook it up. The wires are red black and ground. Please hellp

Electrical code [ 1 Answers ]

I'm putting in a gameroom in a newly built home,should I run a sub panel to utility room in the basement.I will have 10-12 outlets,6-8 resessed lights,2 dimmer switches,2 hdtv sets,wet bar with refrigator and dish washer,and one large refridgetor,and also a bathroom? Also what gauge wire do you...

Electrical conduit [ 1 Answers ]

I am running a new exterior line to a carport to install two fluorescent lights in the ceiling of a "V" shaped aluminum 2 car carport. The underside of the carport reaches very hot temperatures during the summer months, metal parts are burning hot to the touch. I undersatnd I need to use exterior...

View more questions Search