I have replaced a celling light in my kitchen. The replacement light has a stainless steel casing, however the wiring circuit in the house has no earth at the celing, so I have not connected an earth. It has 2x black wires , 2x red wires ( switching & connected together ) & 1x black wire with a red stripe ( live ) I have connected these as required & the light functions as intended. I have an electrical testing screw driver ( type 140 . 220-240 volts ) which I have used to test the casing of the light. When I do the indicator lights very dimley. The parts are fine to touch. Why is this ? What does the tester indicate? What should I do? I have inspected the wiring again & found no problems. All of the wires in the casing are single insulated. Can anyone explain or offer any help please.