Ask
    val522 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2009, 05:31 PM
    What is main lug only
    What is main lug only for electrical panel
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2009, 06:46 PM
    Means the feeder will connect directly onto lugs or some other mechanical means directly onto the bus bar of a panel, as opposed to connecting to a Main Breaker in the panel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between Main Lug and Main Breaker Panel [ 8 Answers ]

What is the difference between a Main Breaker Panel and a Main Lug Panel and can either be used in new residential construction.

Load Center Main Lug or Main Breaker for the Attic [ 5 Answers ]

I have a large attic (on 3rd floor), 38'x28', which is unfinished space. The 2nd floor central air-condition is located there and used to be fed by a 60 feet of 12/3 cable (I changed the cable to 10/3 to reduce the chance of voltage drop) and it's fed by a dual 15A breaker (240v breaker) in the...

Can I convert a main breaker Cutler Hammer loadcenter to main lug? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if Cutler Hammer made a part to convert a main breaker load center (CH) style, to a main lug panel. If so, does anyone know the part number or can you refer me to a location where I could find it? Cutler Hammer's website is not too user friendly. Thanks

Main breaker and main disconnect [ 2 Answers ]

What I have is a home built in 1960 moved in 2 years it had a meter hanging from the rear of house with no main, 240v 50amp circuit to stove, 240 30amp to dryer, 5 breakers for the rest of house 1 20amp and 4 15amp. What my plan is to replace the meter housing and put a g.e. 200amp Disconnect on...

View more questions Search