Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RosanaV Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 06:35 PM
    Short circuit dryer
    My dryer burn the outlet I could be the dryer or the outlet the problem?
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2008, 10:48 PM
    RosanaV - BY any chanch did you unplug the dryer while it was on?? When you unplug a apliance ,even a iron will spark at the receptical when it is unplugged and poweris turned on the iron. That is why I'm wondering what I asked you. IT can also be caused by a short in the dryer or the receptical. I would susjest that if you are not familyer with this kind of problem that you call a apliance service person or a electrician ,so that you don't get hurt and a free hair curling. You are messing with 220 volts, stay safe. Have a good day 7 GOD BLESS ::: F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DC short circuit calculation. [ 6 Answers ]

Any one familiar with DC short circuit calculation?

Short circuit calculations [ 1 Answers ]

Hai everybody I want the manual shortcircuit calculation of per unit method with a suitable example procedures

Short circuit current fault [ 1 Answers ]

I have quite a simple system. Contains one substation, feeder pillar and 3 houses. I have calculated the short circuit current that the transfromer in the substation can deliver but is there any one that can help me with finding the equations to calculate the short circuit current level supplied by...

HE3 Dryer Tripping Circuit [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old HE3 Kenmore Elite Dryer-Gas. When I attempt to start a cycle it throws the circuit breaker, sometimes immediately other times after a few minutes. If I let it sit for a couple of minutes it will run for a "short" time(pun not intended). I Have moved the electrical source to...

Short circuit by wet weather [ 1 Answers ]

There is a GFCI is always reset when it is raining. Is there any way/tool which I can find out where exactly is the short circuit? Regards,

View more questions Search