Hoping to get some help understanding fuse naming codes for the small cylinder glass and ceramic type fuses seen in appliances, etc. I would think that this information would be fairly easy to come by but I've been having trouble finding anything that is clear and thorough.

For example, I have a fuse stamped F15AH250V. I would assume 15A 250V but what do the F and H refer to? Is this the overall format: _ # Amp _ # V. If so, what are all the possible codes for the letter designations and what do they mean? Are the codes different between fuse manufacturer or is it standard? If all specifications match but one fuse is glass and one is ceramic are they still a match? Just trying to get a better understanding of this since it's come up a few times for me. Looking for as complete a source as possible. Thanks