Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skarsan34 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2009, 02:23 PM
    Cashing in coins
    I have been doing this for several months now I have been saving my coins and then cashing them for extra dollars besides what I make from work is this a good idea
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2009, 03:23 PM

Sure is, could save a week at a time, month?
    TJ17 Posts: 76, Reputation: 13

Jun 8, 2009, 05:51 PM

No, u should give me all your spare coins cause that sounds like a better idea to me. :P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Usa coins [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 1919 u.s. penny and a 1939 us penny and a 1956D penny they are in OK shape( I don't really know the 1919 penny has red coloring the other two are OK they were in my mom's penny jar when she passed just wondering they are probably worth nothing but you never know ...

Cashing out 401-K [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm meg101364 and I want to know if I can cash out my 401-k. I am leaving a job and going to another and they do not have 401-k. I could use the money for some bills and put the rest in a IRA. Can I do this?

Old Coins [ 4 Answers ]

I went to a garage sale today and purchased 4 coins, three of them are US three cent pieces with dates of- " 1865, 1867, 1870,". They are in an old cardboard & cellophane holder. The other coin that I purchased is an old replica 1776 coin from colonial america, the package that it is in seems...

Coins [ 1 Answers ]

I found a chinese coin in which it says ten dollars. It looks like it's made of nickel and it has a copper center. It also says hong kong on the bottom. 1994 is the year and chinese letters on the top. How much is it worth and can I exchange it at the foreign currency place.

View more questions Search