Ask
    junnaf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2009, 04:09 AM
    Monoply and perfect competition
    Similarities between monoply and perfect competition
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 6, 2009, 04:23 AM

They are more different then similar, Monopoly is for real, and perfect competition is a made up game, hard to get 2 to compete Perfectly.
    saubert Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2009, 11:02 AM

Which of the following ways is a monopolist different from a perfect competitor?
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Jun 11, 2009, 11:10 AM

Hiya! Take a look here: Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2009, 11:01 PM

Hi, junnaf!

Yes, you should read what is expected of those who post homework questions here.

What do you think are the similarities between a monopoly and perfect competition?

If you post what you think about that, we could have a good discussion here to help you to learn the best!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is business competition becoming more like the model of perfect competition? [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: Consider the discussion below between Kriss and Naz. KRISS: With the growth of on-line shopping, price comparison websites and falling prices for many consumer goods in recent years, I think business competition is becoming more like the economic model of perfect competition. NAZ:...

Perfect competition vs Monopoly [ 1 Answers ]

What are the differences and similarities between a perfectly competitive firm and a monopoly?:eek:

Perfect competition [ 8 Answers ]

The return that the entrepreneur can obtain in the best alternative business is call the Normal profit, economic profit, marginal profit, or marginal revenue?

Perfect competition [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in first-year university I was told that this idea is the base of microeconomics. I'm kind of confused about it, so I tried a few sample questions. Namely, I had trouble answering the following questions regarding perfect competition: 1) How can I justify the assumption that all firms in...

View more questions Search