Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vonetta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 06:17 PM
    Crazy economy
    I was wondering why is the economy always so horrible and why the poor people have to suffer so much without the poor people politians could not have a campign and the world could not go on because the poor population make up for most of the universe.why is it so hard for me to find a decent no fee online job from home I am unemployed and on a fixed income I need a online job,but every time I try to serach the internet some one is always asking for money or I do get the rigth kind of response.why is the online surveys so cheap they do not want to pay a regular decent salary?I need some direct answers to my questions.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2008, 08:39 PM
    Jeff Rense Program
    The Truth Seeker

Try these alternative news sites on the web and they will be more than happy to educate you about just what is going on in this world. I do not have enough time or space to properly tell you just why this and why that. Try reading these sites every day for a week and you will be more than educated and have a real answer to your question.

P.S. there are no real online jobs to work at from home so stop banging your head against a wall... they do not exist. At least any jobs that you can get paid for real money to live on. You will just have to go out and get a part time job.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 28, 2008, 08:57 PM
    First our political people, have to have victims, ether by race or income or some type of special status, And they want to keep that group as victims just enough so that they can blame the other side for it, so they will vote for them, ( at least in the US) But as in many business, you are not going to get much unless you invest in your business.
    And part of the issue with work at home business, is that most are not real. The majority of what you see advertised are merely scam. If a person would really make 1000 dollars a day working 4 hours, the company would just hire people at 10 bucks a hire to sit at a desk and do it so the company would make all that money.

The few that actually do hire normally are looking for people who will work as independent people

Here are some recommended work at home

Alpine Access Customer Call Center Business Outsourcing Services Solutions Agents

Convergys Work At Home Portal

LiveOps - On-Demand, Virtual Call Center Technology and the Largest Network of Independent Home Agents
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Depending on your skills, you could always try to develop your own business on line. I know you have a fixed income, but even if you invest a dollar at a time in yourself, you will eventually be ahead of many others...

I've also felt the same question about the politicians and the apparent lack of supports for the struggling poor people. The masses seem to be competing amongst themselves while the politicians give a lot of promises to make things better... and it might get better for a time at the expense of others who then fight back and regain... just a vicious cycle.

So, depending on a political system to solve the problem isn't going to be a long term solution. Instead, finding your skills and talents to place yourself in a position where you can supply something to others (goods or service) is important. It must be something that is needed, and not dependent on political movements.

Just one idea is specialty designed fishing lures for trout, walleye, or bass... just might be a product that could be made and marketed from home.

If you have a disability, you could become an expert on it, and offer consultation services to others for a fee...

Start with any hobby you might have, and develop a market. If you work with something you love to do, you work will seem like play... and that is better than the financial rewards... but hopefully, the money will follow...

A very old fellow once told me, make a career out of doing something you love, and you'll never work another day for the rest of your life.

I am also skeptical about the companies offering great pay from home...
    wewed100606 Posts: 228, Reputation: 36

Jan 29, 2008, 01:51 PM
    Probably not the place to say this, but I believe everyone else has already answered your question about working at home online.

The problem isn't that politicians don't help poor people, it is that poor people don't help themselves. Now I know I cannot say this about all poor people and I don't mean to cast a broad net, but you did so with your question, so in turn my response. There is no other place IN THE WORLD that gives out so much crap for free. Do you ever wonder how rich people get rich? They get off there butts and they take what they can get and then they make more out of it. For everyone one poor person with motivation there are 50 with none... that is why they are poor. The economy is NOT BAD. The problem with everything is our damn American peoples sense of entitlement. A college grad making $30k a year sees a house on MTV cribs and thinks they need one so they go out and get an interest only ARM with a negative amortization and don't take into affect what the f is going to happen 5 years down the road. How many people do you know that are on food stamps or government assistance walking around with Nike shoes and a cell phone? Get fricking serious! If you can't tell I have a little sore spot on this subject. Am I against government assistance?? Absolutely not!! It is great ASSISTANCE for you to make ends meet while bettering your life. There are no FREE RIDES! What do you propose WE do to help the poor people more? Have you ever though about how much it must piss off a middle class working family to watch 20% of there income go to help people of which 90% are just frickin' lazy? How much would that chap your hide? Since when did the quote on the bottom of the Statue of Liberty end with "so we can support there lazy butts for the rest of their natural born lives and pay for the grave at the end"? Don't get me wrong there are a lot of things that hurt the average family in this country, gas prices, healthcare costs, etc. You know what? We can't whine because we aren't doing crap to change it. The beauty of rich corporate America is that they are smart and they know how to manipulate people... how do they do it in politics? The say OK... here are the people you can pick from to vote for... they raised enough money to pay us to be on TV and they owe us enough favors that we don't really care which one of these you pick... just pick one. NO ONE HAS EVER BECOME PRESIDENT WITHOUT OWING SOMETHING TO SOMEONE and those favors always need to be repaid. The day our country gets its crap straight is when we start voting for presidents and congresspeople who have nothing to gain by being there. THAT IS A SHALLOW POOL!

Bottom line, our country has issues, but if you don't like them, either do something about it or shut up and get the f out! Do you know any other countries you can work minimum wage and earn enough for a hot meal in 10 minutes of work? It is everyone's choice to be poor. If you don't want to be poor then you best damn swallow your pride and do WHAT IT TAKES, not what you want it to take.

I am finished... I can't wait to catch heap loads of crap for this post :-)
    wewed100606 Posts: 228, Reputation: 36

Jan 29, 2008, 01:55 PM
    P.S. I love that you claim to be poor yet you are using the internet (roughly $30 per month) and have a personal computer of which you paid how much? It is called priorities and my generation has screwed up priorities. DEBT DEBT DEBT no $$$$ and it is all everybody else's fault!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It [ 10 Answers ]

It’s official. Mark your calendars. The crash of the U.S. economy has begun. It was announced the morning of Wednesday, June 13, 2007, by economic writers Steven Pearlstein and Robert Samuelson in the pages of the Washington Post, one of the foremost house organs of the U.S. monetary elite. ...

View more questions Search