Average score on Brigance Kindergarten Test

Asked Oct 3, 2007, 04:41 PM 1 Answer
    What are the Average Scores on the Brigance Kindergarten test, and on the Brigance First Grade Screening?

Last edited by CliffARobinson; Dec 13, 2011 at 01:01 PM.
    1 Answer
    CliffARobinson's Avatar
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,428, Reputation: 101

#2

Mar 8, 2012, 05:21 PM
    Anything above an 89 is considered to be very positive in that the student should do well in school.
    Source: Askmehelpdesk

Brigance Test Score for Kindergarten [ 1 Answers ]

What are the average Kindergarten scores for the Brigance test? My son scored an 88. I was just curious if that was an average score.

Brigance preschool II test in 3.5 year old - score 100/100 ?gifted [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter who is 3 1/2 had a Brigance preschool II screening test for giftedness. It was given to hear as she is reading a bit and her siblings are gifted. I was told the test was out of 100, an average score for a 3.5 year old was 77 and an indication of giftedness was 84. My daughter scored...

Brigance score of 90 on pre school test, what does it mean? Is it a good score? [ 1 Answers ]

A score of 90 on the brigance pre school test for a student who is 4 years 4 months old. What does it mean? Is it a good swcore?