Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joshuapickett1982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 12:10 PM
    5 week old puppy
    I have a 5 week old german shepard black lab that will not eat or walk (only unless it has to). What should I do?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

May 13, 2007, 04:32 PM
    At 5 weeks, a puppy should be lively and devouring any food set before it. It also is best still with its mother and litter, but that may not be your fault. It needs to see a vet. You should find some general material in the sticky at the top of the dog forum.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

3 week old puppy [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 3 week old puppy no mother I am bottle feeding. It is have a hard time having a bowel movement. He is on Esbilac, I ran out for a few days and mixed water and carnation canned milk he is now back on esbilac. What can I do?

5 week old puppy---what to drink? [ 2 Answers ]

I have found a litter of puppies, I have taken one in and I took it to the vets this morning, the vet told me that it was about 5 weeks old. I have bought puppy milk replacement, it is like a formula to mix with warm water to feed through a bottle, but he does not take it, but he does not drink it...

Seven-week old puppy not eating [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a new puppy a beagle and terrier mix, she is not eating as well as she did a week ago. I am concerned, is this normal behaviour? Please help. Thanks in advance.

Parvovirus in 6 week old puppy [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend purchased a pomXshih tzu on April 26/2007. Everything was fine with him and then on April 28/2007 he became very ill. I took him to the vet the next morning on an emergency call because it was Sunday. They took some tests and gave him an IV and she called me back that afternoon...

3 week old puppy [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I just received a 3 week old German Sheppard I bought from a lady a province away. I am not familiar with young pups, so I'm hoping you can help me... He sleeps all the time, has diarreah, and whines a lot as he eats... Is this due to his age or is he showing signs of sickness? I want to take...

View more questions Search