Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    McjinDayton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2013, 05:35 PM
    I have scab that won't heal!
    Hello I have scab on my leg right above my ankle that keeps scabing over but it then gets back to be open when I have it covered with a gauze bandage or band aid, is there anything I can put on it other then Neosporan or peroxide to help it heal better/faster??
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2013, 06:08 PM
    Stop picking at it... and do whatever it takes to keep the scab on until its ready to fall off on its own... it won't need help... it will fall off on its own then..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog bite wound won't heal. [ 3 Answers ]

My 13 year.old beagle was attacked by a dog on the beach while we were out of the country last June 2012. Long story short, the wound (on her neck) wasn't.properly cleaned and being that we were in a third world country, vets weren't incredibly helpful. An abscess formed about a week after,was...

Cut in dog that won't heal [ 9 Answers ]

I adopted an older female dog (little poodle mis) that probably was a puppy mill dog and her feet have always seemed very sensitive. About 18 months ago she began limping on her back foot. The vet did find a small bump between hertoes and did all kinds of tests. After $700 and two weeks later...

View more questions Search