Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plugger05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2012, 11:18 PM
    Out of control dog
    All of a sudden my 10 y.o. Husky has become uncontrollable! Digging out, constant panting and restlessness and we're at our wits end. He's only recently been neutered
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 29, 2012, 11:46 PM
    He's just been neutered? At 10 years of age?

Have you talked to the vet about this behavior?
    teachnk Posts: 275, Reputation: 50

Sep 30, 2012, 06:53 AM
    Panting, restlessness... time to see a vet and get a thorough check-up! Sounds like it could be a medical problem. Is he drinking more water than usual? Please make an appointment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog peeing without control [ 5 Answers ]

My dog is 10 years and has a baseball size growth on his chest. The vet said it was a fatty tissue years ago. But for the last month he hasn't controlled his pee. Could this be a sign for the worst?

Bug control on my dog [ 6 Answers ]

My dog has little black bugs on him , and I can bath him and gets rid of them for a few hrs.. then back at it again the next day,, doing the same thing... nothing is working I know there are not fleas they do not jump or flies just crawel around... He has a flea collar , he get s a flea bath evry...

Dog out of control? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3 month old black lab puppy. She really is a sweet dog and has her moments but she is completely out of control. She can't play with other dogs cause she bites and is way too wild. She also goes to the bathroom outside (good thing) but will come inside and immediately go again and again so...

03 lincoln navi cruise control, radio/ volume control, horn doesn't work. [ 2 Answers ]

Just need what ever you guys know about this situation. The horn, cruise control, radio volume buttons don't work. Oh yes I checked all the fuses. They are all good. Could it be because of the alarm system? I don't know somebody please help me out.

How to control my dog on walks? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a doberman. When I take her on walks she always walks right beside me but there are a few dogs in the same area that I pass by everyday, and she always jumps barks and acts wild. I have a prong collar since choke chains are of no use. But I pull and pull on the leash and she just whines and...

View more questions Search