emmat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 02:42 AM
    Why does my dog keep gagging?
    Why does my 18 week jack russel puppy keep gagging
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 17, 2011, 03:50 AM
    WE DON'T KNOW!
    Perhaps something caught in his throat such as a toy or a bone. We don't know what you feed him or leave lying around or how much you watch him, or what shots he's had or how much he is outdoors or whether he is eating and drinking and sleeping, on and on...
    So take him to the vet.
    dtp49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2011, 05:14 PM
    Could be a trakia problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog is gagging on his water? [ 4 Answers ]

My dog started to drink his water and drank it too fast, which he seems to do lately. He then began to gag and it sounded like a "horse cough" and then he threw up a little bit of water. How can I slow him down when drinking to avoid this problem. This morning he is fine and running around like...

My dog keeps waking up and gagging [ 2 Answers ]

At first she was pacing around and trying unsuccessfully to vomit and gagging and licking everything in sight. I was worried it may be bloat, but then her tummy feels soft and she has since calmed down and is laying on the couch trying to sleep. She keeps waking up every oncei n a while and tries...

My poor dog keeps gagging [ 12 Answers ]

My dog keeps gagging like she trying to cough something up but nothing ever does. We've rubbed her throat & even tried help her when she is gagging but to no avail. And it's not all the time. She will be fine & then she start up. There's no provoking at all. She ate & drank last night. She's 4-5...

My dog is gagging [ 5 Answers ]

My dog is gagging like he is trying to spit up somethng and nothing comes up, I s there something I can give him to help...

Dog gagging/renching [ 2 Answers ]

I hope someone can help. My dog is a Kuvasz and he's 11 years old. Just recently he's been making a gagging/renching noise once he finishes taking a drink of water. I brought him to my Vet. And the Doctor felt that because he was getting older his mucus ("like older people mucus" quoted by the...

View more questions Search