Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gandara Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 08:24 AM
    Is it fine for a pregnant women at third trimester to move a lot on bed?
    Im just worried because sometimes its really difficult to find comfortable position to sleep,so I have to turn side by side,I'm having pain on my side sometimes that makes me worried if I'm hurting my unborn baby inside me,is she affected of moving,is she OK? Im nearly 8 months now,and my baby are still active but still want to know that I'm not hurting her when I move a lot on bed when sleeping. Thanks"
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2010, 09:02 AM

No, you are not hurting her, and yes, it's perfectly natural to move a lot trying to get comfortable. I vividly remember spending ages trying to move my huge body, bump and three dozen pillows to get comfortable. And as soon as I found a good position, I had to get up again to pee.

Your baby is inside a bag of fluid which will protect it from just about anything.
    gandara Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 09:05 AM
    Comment on Eileen G's post
    Thank you for reply,this really help me a lot. I will have my check up on dec 2 and I will ask the same question to my midwife.. thanks and God bless

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It seems like a lot of women have trouble picking between their current and their ex [ 8 Answers ]

I noticed that a lot of the more recent posts have to deal with a girl who has feelings for her ex but is dating someone else. I'm still very young so I don't know if this happens a lot, especially if the girl and her ex's relationship was considerably lengthy, or is it just a coincidence that we...

Wonder if a pregnant women can just move oout off state with my kid [ 21 Answers ]

I was going to ask can my girlfrend that's almost 7 months pregnant just pack her stuff and move to pennslvania she taking my kid away from me pretty much

Understanding women in bed [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, there are two things which I would like help with. Thanks in advance! Firstly, recently I have been fingering my girlfriend and have become slightly confused. Here's the problem, its all good when I start (shes wet and everything), I finger her for about 5-10mins and I assume she's having...

First trimester pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

How Do The Fetus Look On The Ultrasound At 7 Weeks

View more questions Search