Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mariamunozjr87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2010, 05:21 PM
    I had sex during my period and a month has past and I'm a month and 2weeks late
    I had sex during my period and a month has past and I'm a month and 2weeks late I'm I pregnant
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 27, 2010, 05:33 PM

Well you could be, or there could be many other reasons.
    Have you taken any pregnancy tests ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My period one month late from privious period and hcg test is negative.why? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi all, I missed my periods since 2 months back. That means I had my starting period on 22 feb and from that day now today is 20 April, I have no period. Hcg test is negative. Is there any chance to get pregnant? If any one faced the same problem please share own experience. Before these problem...

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, [ 1 Answers ]

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, and my June period was only 3 days of light bleeding. I haven't had regualr periods since the birth of my first baby 4/6/09.. whom I breastfeed for 7 months. Anyway my question is I have been so nauseus and just...

Can a landlord in NH assess late fees on a late fee carried over month to month? [ 2 Answers ]

My last lease said that on the 5th day a $5.00 fee is assessed and then $2 everyday there after. After I signed my last rent increase, at the time of last renewal I never received a new full lease agreement. Supposedly the amount of late fees went up without notification or signing of notification,...

View more questions Search