Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrsRojo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2010, 06:34 PM
    My dog won't eat and she has worms
    My dog is from7 to 9 months and she just recently got worms and she won't or drink what should I do?
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Nov 6, 2010, 06:35 PM

Please take her to a vet and get her wormed.

It is quite normal for a pup to develop worms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Got a new dog and it won't eat.how will I get it to eat? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently got a new dog 1 day ago to be exact; she is 8 years old.. I have tried feeding it and it won't eat or drink.. If it really doesn't eat, how long will I wait till I bring her to the vet?! :(

If my dog don't eat because he have heart worms what do I give him? [ 3 Answers ]

If my dog won't eat because he have heart worms mhat do I give him?

My dog won't eat dog food at all [ 6 Answers ]

My 1 year old poodle mixed won't eat dog food and he just takes a few pieces of dry dog food now and then, I don't know what to do its my fault I kept giving him table food now he won't even go near the wet food I don't want him to starve to death what am I to do keep him on human food? Please can...

New dog in house, old dog won't eat [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, About a month ago my family got a new chocolate lab. Before this dog we had a zoo yorkie mix. At first they both got along fine but now the yorkie (rusty) won't eat around the lab (tucker). About a week ago we had to change both dog's foods because our vet told us not to feed rusty puppy food...

Dog won't eat [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I have and american bull dog cross pitbull, and he won't eat since I got him, I got him at 5 weeks and since then its been trouble after trouble, he won't eat anything apart from tripe, he is very very skiny as well, when I try and give him dog food hell eat I when he is hungry this makes...

View more questions Search