Why an appal eat worms and how to stop it
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2010, 09:35 AM

What is eating worms?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 18, 2010, 10:32 AM

If you are referring to getting rid of "worms" inside apples, look at this page from the University of Minnesota.

Apple Maggot Management in Home Gardens

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy treated for worms and now will not stop pottying in crate at nightk? [ 3 Answers ]

Puppy was treated for worms. Now she has diarrhea and poops in crate at night. The vet said the diarrheawoulf not last long. It is cleaning out her system. But now will not stop porting on crate or backing up to cage and going outside crate. Help...

If my dog don't eat because he have heart worms what do I give him? [ 3 Answers ]

If my dog won't eat because he have heart worms mhat do I give him?

How do I stop my vomitting every time I eat something? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm about five weeks pregnant with my first child. Every time I eat something, no matter what it is, I vomit. I can't even drink water and I'm afraid this might carry on for weeks. What do I do to stop this from Happening?

Web worms (bag worms) everywhere [ 3 Answers ]

My neighbor's tree is full of web worms, I think they are also called bag worms. These fuzzy little worms, they're caterpillars really, drop onto my deck and are eating everything in sight. They don't make the web-like encasements, but they are killing my potted plants; mandevilla, vinca, mint,...

View more questions Search