Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geoP Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 08:56 PM
    How to have my german shepherd dog's weight increased
    Some of his ribs are showing and at times he eats pebbles and passes them out in his stool.He was dewormed last Sunday and the dog chow he was eating has been discontinued and another brand chosen.Cannivites are also being given along with some tonic.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2010, 09:11 PM

How old is he and when was his last vet check?
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Mar 10, 2010, 07:13 AM

Usually when they eat rocks, it's a sure sign of worms. What type of de wormer are you using? And where did you get it from? What types of worms does it treat for? And how many doses have you given your dog? What is the type of dog food that you are feeding? Have you treated for fleas along with the worms?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help something is wrong with my German Shepherd [ 2 Answers ]

Samathia is my baby. I bought her from a VERY bad breeder, I know that is a lot of the problem. She will be 2 years old in May. She can't get on my bed without crying. Her hind legs hardly work. I know this can be caused by hip dysplasia(?) I give her gluclose, but it doesn't seem to work....

German Shepherd [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I've got a 12 month GSD with quite a few problems. He is very dominant. I can't go near his food bowl when he's eating, when I take him for a walk I have to keep him on a lead otherwise he runs off, if any other dog comes near he tries to attack it. I don't work during the day and I got...

German Shepherd Ears [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, we have an 8 month old female GSD. Unlike most GSD's her age, her ears are not pointing straight up. Sometimes when someone knocks on the door or when she is listening one ear will pop up straight, but most of the time they are halfway up, with the tip flopping down. Is there anything we can...

German Shepherd [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 1 1/2 year old male German Shepherd. He is highly socialized and has been through training. He has never had any real aggression other than the barking at strangers when entering the home. He was neutured at six months. Yesterday, I was at a college event outside at the park. A friend...

German Shepherd Training [ 8 Answers ]

I have a German Shepherd pup who like most German Shepherds is very intelligent. I am in the process of training her and I have run into some problems. It seems she get's a little nervous while working and then get's confused and want's to hide or run in circles with her ears back. She is never...

View more questions Search