Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Richard JH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2006, 07:11 AM
    What was it called??
    Help me please... Cartoon...

I remember a cartoon from 70s/80s which had a group of people including an old man with a long white beard - and each programme was a light-educational look at an historical-era. I think the theme tune was Handel's Messiah, and it used to be on ITV in the mornings. Not sure why I want to know, probably because I haven't an answer and can't find one on the internet.

sh1nbone Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2006, 06:03 PM
    Sounds like histeria... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histeria!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's it called [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new, first post. You know when you fill out a form on the internet, say you need to type your e-mail address for example. You type the first letter and you get the drop down box showing every word you ever typed starting with that letter, including every time I've misspelled my e-mail...

What is this chair called ? [ 1 Answers ]

I was given a hand me down chair that I am simply in love with. I need to find out what it is called, but so far everyone wants to call it a recliner or a hugger BUT..... It looks like a normal upright armchair with no moving parts, but the back reclines about 6 inches - but that is the only...

I'm Engaged And He Called Me A B**** ! [ 20 Answers ]

My fiancé and I go tin an argument this past weekend and he said f*** the wedding and f*** this relationship, the wedding is off. And this was all because I would not come to an agreement about how much time I would spend don the phone when we get married. The very next day he acted like nothing...

What is this stuff called? [ 4 Answers ]

Our house was built in 1969 and the exterior is covered in this awful crushed glass stuff. Any idea what it's called? We're installing an in-wall air conditioner... how do we cut through it? Thanks! Jenn

He hasn't called me [ 7 Answers ]

I am a little confused right now, I have been talking to a guy for a month now mostly over the phone, we had only seen each other once. We were trying to get to know each other and decided to go on a date last Saturday. I believe that the date went really well, his compliments were endless and we...

View more questions Search