Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2006, 05:01 AM
    English bullmastiff
    Hi I've got a 6 year old english bullmastiff just recently she has refused to eat any tin dog food she eats a little dried biscuits but is drinking water .we have noticed when she is lying down she trembles a little and does a little moaning when turning around but soon settles .can u please tell me if that is normal thanks.
    Melinda Posts: 102, Reputation: 20

Nov 23, 2006, 06:12 AM
    That is not normal and please get your dog to a vet asap, like yesterday!
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2006, 07:52 AM
    It is not normal and she does need to see a vet.
    badams007 Posts: 106, Reputation: 12

Nov 23, 2006, 09:49 AM
    I agree - she's feeling crappy and needs help ASAP.

-Beth

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

English help [ 5 Answers ]

Dear Teacher, Kindly help me out with the following. Are these OK? 1)The institute has two campuses. One for the juniors ;One for the seniors. 2) This should not disturb the work life and family life balance. 3) Such a thing is basically done at the corporate level. 4) I want a pen and...

English [ 3 Answers ]

Hi - dus anyone know if "blind with fear" is a metaphor? Thankxxx :-/

English [ 1 Answers ]

The shoreline/ has many different shapes. What is the subject and the simple subject. Trying to help my child. But I need understanding also.

English Help [ 6 Answers ]

No problem can be solved by the same conscious that's created it. I'm kind of confused by the sentence above. Please help me with your knowledge. Q1. Does this sentence make sense? Q2. Is "conscious" usually used as a noun? Q3. Do we need to put "by" before "it" to make it sense. Q4. ...

English [ 3 Answers ]

I am needing some help. My daughter is in first grade and brang home a paper today that I can not help her with. They want her cut and paste the pictures given on to the correct areas. Areas being soft c, hard c and soft g, and hard g.The words for the c's are... celery, castle, cookie, cigar, and...

View more questions Search