Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pbeth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2009, 09:22 PM
    Ask ? About dogs
    My 11 yr old dog has just started to wet when left alone in house. Had severe separation anxiety when I adopted her 10 years ago. No medical problem, no major changes in house. Sometimes goving her a treat ball helps but not reliably lately
    Any ideas about what to do ?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2009, 09:31 PM

Has she had problems with separation anxiety all this time or have you worked to fix it while you have had her?

You don't mention the breed but 11 is considered senior for most, it could just be that her bladder is getting a bit weaker in her old age and she is having trouble holding it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Are hot dogs safe for dogs [ 7 Answers ]

Are hot dogs safe for me to feed to my dog,or are there any health issues I should be concerned with?

My dogs [ 2 Answers ]

Any ideas on how to keep my dog from digging holes. Ive heard a few such as put the dogs own poop in the hole. That only lasted when he found his poop was in it and found another great spot for a hole. I love my yard and dog, both are electronic fenced in on about about an acre for the dog to play...

Dogs [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone no when the pit bull banning started? I need 2 know because I'm doing a speech on the bannings of pit bulls.

Cut on My dogs lip [ 8 Answers ]

Hello I would like to know about a cut on my dogs lip the reason for the cut is that a dog got loose and came and fought him but before we could break the fight he got caught on the lip and he has a big cut on his lip and I would like to know if its necessary to have it sewed up or the wound would...

View more questions Search