Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    isis83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2006, 04:57 PM
    Losing too much weight!
    Ive always been a skinny girl, like most in my family. Ive had two children which was the only times Ive ever gained weight. I love to eat, but never gain a pound, which is good, but normaly Im a size 5, pretty small. Now Im going down to a size 3 which I haven't been since middle school and Im now 23. I feel sick to my stomach every time I eat, and now finding myself forcing myself to eat. Ive never had an eating disorder and have no emotional problems with my weight or the way I look, actually Ive always been pretty happy with what I have. Im on no medications, no chance of pregnancy and eat very good food. Can anyone tell me what could be causing this?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 10, 2006, 05:04 PM
    You need to make an appointment with your doctor. There are many things that can cause weight loss, but it is not something that can be diagnosed over the internet.

If you are sick when you eat you should surely see your doc.
    perrotjo Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2006, 08:07 PM
    If your problem is not emotional, perhaps you have food allergies or H. pylori. You should go see a gastroenterologist.
    braider27 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 07:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by isis83
    Ive always been a skinny girl, like most in my family. Ive had two children which was the only times Ive ever gained weight. I love to eat, but never gain a pound, which is good, but normaly Im a size 5, pretty small. Now Im going down to a size 3 which I havnt been since middle school and Im now 23. I feel sick to my stomach every time i eat, and now finding myself forcing myself to eat. Ive never had an eating disorder and have no emotional problems with my weight or the way I look, actually Ive always been pretty happy with what I have. Im on no medications, no chance of pregnancy and eat very good food. Can anyone tell me what could be causing this?
    If you're exercising which you burn more than you consume, you will be burning off a lot of calories.. it sounds like you are burning a lot of calories... you body is trying to hold what it remembers on calorie... thats why you might be getting sick
    cense2 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by isis83
    Ive always been a skinny girl, like most in my family. Ive had two children which was the only times Ive ever gained weight. I love to eat, but never gain a pound, which is good, but normaly Im a size 5, pretty small. Now Im going down to a size 3 which I havnt been since middle school and Im now 23. I feel sick to my stomach every time i eat, and now finding myself forcing myself to eat. Ive never had an eating disorder and have no emotional problems with my weight or the way I look, actually Ive always been pretty happy with what I have. Im on no medications, no chance of pregnancy and eat very good food. Can anyone tell me what could be causing this?
    J_9 is right see your doctor. The same thing happened to my son and we found it was celiac disease. There are so many things that could be causing your nausea and weight loss. Your doctor will help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Losing Weight & Getting a Navel Piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I am planning on getting my bellybutton pierced. I am in the process of losing weight (alot of it on my belly.) My question is, will it look funny after I lose weight if I get it pierced now? Should I wait until I'm closer to having a leaner tummy?

Losing everything [ 17 Answers ]

Here's the thing, I've been with my girlfriend for about two months now and its been a great time but just recently about a month ago I lost three family members in a strange freak accident. That wasn't all. Now my cousins in a comma, and my parents are about to get divorced after an 18 year...

Please Help Losing Weight Rapidly [ 3 Answers ]

My family member has a 7 yr old indoor rottweiler and he has begun to lose weight rapidly and stopped eating. As of one month ago he was a seemingly healthy dog, a little over weight and lazy. I would say he has lost 25lbs in about 1 month. There is also a large bump on the top of his head,...

Losing weight [ 2 Answers ]

In school, my health teacher is talking about us losing weight and healthfully and my mom was skinnier than me when she was my age I'm in 7th grd and my mom was 80-90 lbs and I'm different I'm 110-112lbs and I'm average but I'm skinny a lot of people say I'm skinny I'm always on the computer,...

View more questions Search