Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bumpagums Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2009, 03:37 PM
    My puppy won`t eat
    My puppy ate fine for the first 2 days when we got her but she`s not eaten for nearly 3 days now tried every thing I can think of dried food puppy meat frozen beef weetabix rice pudding toast scrambled egg even fed her by syringe. Having to give her water by syringe gave her 10ml weetabix but sick after an hour and she`s got diahria sleeping loads but playfull when awake. She hasn`t had her jabs yet but she has been wormed
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2009, 04:14 PM

How old is the pup?

Has there been any vomiting or just refusing to eat?

Unfortunately we cannot diagnose on this site, only give you an idea as to what might be wrong but in this case there are too many variables to even guess.

Giving her small amounts of water with a syringe is great, it will keep her fluids up, just give her a syringe full every half hour or so.
    But ultimately I would be calling a vet and booking an appointment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't eat but still overweight [ 37 Answers ]

Hi! I am 5'5 and weigh 74kgs.. thats around150pounds. I was 120 pounds 2yrs back but due to some personal issues I lost myself on the way and now I wake up and realise I am 20kgs overweight and don't know how. I don't eat junk.. I don't eat chips,soda,coke,red meat etc etc In these 2 yrs I...

I eat a lot but don't gain weight [ 2 Answers ]

I've been working out and trying to get bigger.. I don't want to use protein or anything like that.. I want to stay natural. I have a feeling that if I use protein or anything.. that my body will get dependent on the substance. I eat a lot.. and I don't gain anything at all.. I'm slim and I want...

Lawnmower won' [ 2 Answers ]

My lawnmower will start but won't stay on for more than a few seconds, it has gas in it and I changed the oil. What are possible problems

Tiller won' till [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Honda Harmony FG-100 tiller. The engine runs fine, but the tines will not turn. There are no obstructions around the tines. Any ideas?

View more questions Search