Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rainmaker4391 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 08:15 PM
    Saliva and dry mouth and throat wake me up every night
    For the past six months, I wake up with dry mouth and throat and saliva after sleeping for four hours. I can usually go back to sleep, but then I keep waking up an hour or so later. I have to drink lots of water to go back to sleep. My eyes and nose are dry too. But I'm fine during the day. Can somebody help me resolve this?
    Bsmom Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Apr 14, 2009, 02:21 PM
    Are you on any medications for depression, allergy, or for sleep? If so, these may be the cause. You can try a humidifier in your room if you live in a dry climate or run the ac/heat at night.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad smell coming from throat an not from mouth [ 8 Answers ]

I am a 30-year-old girl suffering from a very smelly breath. People usually avoid talking with me. I have already read the answers for the problems in the same category but my case is a little different. I go to dentist every six month. I have checked my stomach and doctors say that I do not have...

Excessive Saliva When I Wake Up [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: Some morning I am forced to wake up at 4:30- 5:00 in the morning because I have such an excessive amount of saliva I can't sleep. I can not continuously swallow it because not only will I be swallowing every second, I will also feel the build-up of saliva in my stomach. I often spend...

Does Anyone Wake With Dry Mouth [ 6 Answers ]

I have had a sore throat condition for some time -- use cough drops to sooth it But often wake up with dry mouth -- also have pflem in my throat One other problem is the cough drops appear have caused dental problems What helps me -- also hurts me -- Toothaches have affected my sleep ...

Wake up spitting, Pee a lot, dry mouth? [ 2 Answers ]

I have come to believe I have dry mouth because I can't breathe through my nose enough so I sleep with my mouth open, also. When ever I wake up I need to cough stuff feels like from the bottom of my throat and spit it out, normally brown, yellow or white. Also when ever I drink things I have to pee...

Mouth Dry every time I wake up [ 11 Answers ]

I would like to know what does it mean when every time I weak up from sleeping my mouth is always dry. Its like I have to go run and get something to drink. Then on top of that I be feeling really bad. Can someone please email me back soon Thank You

View more questions Search