Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krista2009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 08:01 PM
    My dog ate plastic? When should I call the Vet?
    My dog ate plasic and raw hamburger meat... what do I do?? It has been a few hours and she has not drank or ate anything that I know of... should I call the vet or wait a day to see if she will be okay?? :confused::confused::confused:
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 9, 2009, 11:07 PM

It's always safest to see the vet. Sometimes things will pass on their own and your dog will be fine but not always.

Better safe than sorry, go to the vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mixing abs plastic pipe with schedule 40 plastic pipe [ 1 Answers ]

I need to add a drain and there is existing schedule 40 plastic pipe, can I cement abs plastic pipe to the schedule 40 using multi purpose cement?

Got a call from a collection agency who was taping my call [ 2 Answers ]

I just got a call from a collection agaency and wanted to gather information about a mastercard debt I owe. I told them that I don't own a mastercard, then they preceded to tell me my ss # and asked me if it was mine. I told them that the ss # was mine and how did they get my ss # since I don't own...

Copper to plastic [ 11 Answers ]

I need to add an outside faucet and will have to T into exsiting copper tubing. Can I use plastic pipe to T into the copper pipe? I am trying to save money.

Chrome to plastic [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am using a nice looking, high quality chromed brass sink trap with a chromed copper 1-1/4 waste pipe. This has to be joined to standeard ABS 1-1/4 plastic waste pipe under the floor. I'd like to know a suitable adhesive to join the chromed pipe to the ABS, using a normal ABS-cementable...

Mortar bed for a plastic tub? [ 0 Answers ]

What is the SOP for putting a simple mortar bed under a plastic tub? This unit does not require one ( a Sterling Ensemble 32") but someone recommended that for a firmer underfoot feel I should "throw down a sheet of plastic, mix up a bag of mortar and just set the tub on it". Does this sound...

View more questions Search