Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KayGates Posts: 95, Reputation: 5

Jan 21, 2009, 08:29 PM
    Puppy won't stop whining.
    When I take my ten week old puppy outside to go potty right after getting home, she won't go. She seems to worked up and all she does is whine. Should I just hold her for a bit and then take her out or what? Today I literally sat outside with her for ten minutes in 9 degree weather, which is NOT healthy for such a little pup, so I won't wait until she is done crying anymore.

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy won't stop pooping/peeing in kennel! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - Hoping someone out there would be able to give me some good advice! I have have an 11 week old english bulldog. I have had him for about 1 month now. We are crate training him. His crate is the appropriate size (enough for him to get up and turn around as recommended). We have placed it...

My puppy won't stop messing in her kennel no matter how long she is in there. [ 4 Answers ]

I have and 2 mth old great dane. And I am trying to kennel train with her. Until I got the kennel I had to keep her in the bathroom. In which case worked just fine I expected her little bladder to fill up and she would use the potty in there. When I got the kennel it is rather large one for this...

Why won't it stop? What would make it stop? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why But I can't let go of my ex. I don't care about anyone else I just want her. It has been going on now for 3 months. People say time will heal, how long of time? It is beginning to destroy my life I don't even want to get out of bed. I feel that I cannot be full again with out her?...

New puppy won't stop breathing weird. Won't poop either. [ 5 Answers ]

I just got a new puppy yesterday afternoon. He's 8 weeks old, and came from a farm. We brought him home, and the whole time he was breathing weird, like he's grunting. He slept throughout the night OK, but when I got up and took him outside, he peed but was whimpering the whole time. (I think that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search