Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NvyMarMom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2006, 09:10 AM
    Fleas!!
    Home remedies for 12 week old beagle with fleas can't get rid of them. PLEASE HELP
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2006, 09:39 AM
    Please for the sake of your dog, forget the home remedies and go with some of the effective modern ones, Contact, Program, advantage, Revolution, etc. If nothing else, try some of the over the counter creams or drops from Wal-Mart.
    cromptondot Posts: 94, Reputation: 11

Jul 31, 2006, 10:49 PM
    If the dog is in the house,spray the house.Fleas can be anywhere,carpets,drapes,you may also need to treat any area he is so he can not get reinfected.The people at pet smart can tell you what to get for outside areas.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2006, 04:05 AM
    Note! Not all remedies are safe for a 12 week old. Read the directions carefully or talk to the vet.

And chrom is right, once you have a flea infestation, you must treat the dog, house, yard, and maybe the car.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Newborn Puppies with Fleas, PLEASE help [ 6 Answers ]

My Jack Russell Terrier just had her first set of 3 healthy male puppies. They are only 2 weeks old, and their eyes have just now began to open. They have a MAJOR flea problem. I know all puppies have fleas but I mean its so bad I end up flea combing 20 off at a time and many more, and I flea comb...

My 2 week. Old kittens have fleas [ 17 Answers ]

My 2 week old kittens have fleas really bad and all the meds say they have to be 12 weeks to use on them. I'm desperate to do something before they end up dying. Can anyone help me. I'm afraid I don't have much time!:(

6 Week Old Puppy has Fleas! [ 8 Answers ]

Are 2 older dogs had fleas, so got 2 flea collars for them. Now are puppy is getting fleas and she is only 6 weeks old, what's the best treatment for a puppy so young? Also what's best for the older dogs?

Kittens and fleas [ 5 Answers ]

I have four kittens that have fleas and I don't know how to get rid of them.:( Can some one help me! Thank you

Yucky fleas! [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, my dog has fleas and I am in the works of getting rid of them. But it's grossing me out and I feel all yucky and I'm paranoid that they are on me & in my hair! I don't even want to go home! Can they live in my hair as well? What do I do? Yuck!:confused:

View more questions Search