Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coffeecan Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Sep 17, 2008, 07:36 AM
    Heart-I hear you beating
    I know this song was recorded by Wayne Newton, but somebody else also did it and was more popular. Anyone know Who it was?:confused:
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2008, 07:51 AM
    I don't know of anyone covering this song - and Wayne Newton's version was extremely popular. He did this song early in his career - and it almost sounds like a woman singing. Are you sure it's not his version you are looking for? You can listen to his version on You Tube YouTube - Wayne Newton - Heart! (i hear you beating)
    coffeecan Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Sep 17, 2008, 07:58 AM
    No, It's not him. I listened to his version on iTunes. Thanks anyway
    Baxter1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 07:14 AM
    I'm like you, there was someone else that sang that song the way I remembered it.
    After a lot of research, I found that it was a guy named Kenny Chandler. You can find the song on You tube.
    Grandaddel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 12:29 PM
    Rita Pavone about 1966... it's on YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Christmas Truce and other Wishes of the Season [ 2 Answers ]

I know that some of us realize that it is Christmas time. Can we agree on that? What would happen if every husband in the world decided to play nice and chose family over "X". Wouldn't it be so nice not to see all the human tragedy here. Wouldn't it be nice to suddenly relearn that her husband...

Wife-beating is part of [ 31 Answers ]

I ran across this article where Professor Richard Dawkins said: Political Mavens » IRANIAN MINA AHADI WINS “SECULARIST OF THE YEAR” “I have long felt that the key to solving the worldwide menace of Islamic terrorism and oppression would eventually be the awakening of women, and Mina Ahadi is...

Heart To Heart (BBC News) [ 4 Answers ]

Hello fellow AMHD Devotees, Just thought I'd share this news story with everyone as I thought it was pretty fantastic! BBC NEWS | Health | Woman face-to-face with own heart Goes to show how important organ donation can be! :) And this one, that literally made my skin crawl;

View more questions Search