Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daddys babygirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2008, 08:16 PM
    What's wrong with my husband why does he keep getting sick?
    My husband was in a car reck 6 months ago, and ever since then he has been sick, at first we thought it was a virus. but it keeps coming back! He hasn't been using the bathroom right, like having a bowel movement and about every 6 days he burps up this rotten egg smell, and he will get sick and vomit for one day then he's OK, like his food is rottening on his stomach and he is not using the bathroom so it lays there and rots, and after 6 days he has to get rid of it by vomiting, then he is fine for 6 more days. It has gotten a little better the last few weeks he has been watching what he eats, like no meats cheese or any dairy products, so he still gets sick but not as often and the egg smell has been gone the last two times. What could this be? Im very worried about my husband! Ive tried to make him go to the hospital, he went but waited for 4 hours and left I'm going to have to make him go I love him more than anything he's not only my husband, he's my best friend. If you pray, please pray for my husband for me. Thanks you in advance, and I thank you for your help
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2008, 08:21 PM
    Your husband needs to see a doctor if he does not improve. This problem could be a result from the auto accident. Don't go to the ER unless it is an emergency.
    GothGirl1771 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Sep 21, 2008, 09:59 AM

Bring him to the hospital or doctor ASP!! This could b really serious...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

My dog is sick what's wrong with her? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi she has always been crazy about food and still is, she doesn't have any worms but she has been pucking 2-3 times a day for a few days what's wrong? :confused:

What's wrong with me? [ 7 Answers ]

The last couple months a lot of things have been brought to my attention. Im 14. Lately I've been reasarching a lot of mental health issues. Its really weird because every time I read something I feel like the symptoms fit me perfectly. For example I've been reading about OCD. I feel like I have...

My dog looks sick but I don't know what's wrong with it [ 1 Answers ]

OK my dog looks seriosly sick. She is still enegetic but all around her eyes is red like a vained poped but it has been likea month and I thought it might be a viral infection what do you thinks going on with her she is a black lab so if it is a gentic thing OK. Please answer .thnx

View more questions Search