Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zc_top Posts: 22, Reputation: 0

Aug 14, 2008, 05:50 PM
    Strange fuel issue with van
    I have a 1995 dodge caravan and one day I drove it for awhile and when I shut it off to go into a store I was unable to start it coming out. It sounded like it wasn't getting gas so I took the line off before the filter and turned the key a few times. No gas was being pushed through. I figured it was the fuel pump but when I went back to it a few hours later it started right up. Today I decided to get the engine hot again and shut it off. It did the same thing. I waited two hours and went back out and it started right up.
    nickeknew Posts: 167, Reputation: 9

Aug 14, 2008, 08:35 PM
    U may need to get new lines and or filter
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2008, 04:57 AM
    Try with the gas cap loose, vent may be clogged?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kubota Tractor fuel hose issue [ 6 Answers ]

One of three plastic nozzles near the top of the diesel tank broke off. All three nozzles PUSH fuel back in to the tank. I have no idea why. I can close off the hose and it runs fine - but will it hurt anything? The hose is connected to the #1 cylinder injector. Another of the 3 plastc nozzels...

WeedEater FeatherLite Fuel Issue [ 3 Answers ]

I have a WeedEater Feather Lite trimmer that has never given me any problems in 10+ years of use until today. The return fuel line tube broke and was leaking gas from the hole for the tube in the top of the tank. I replaced the tube with $0.80 worth of plastic tubing. After getting everything...

Strange Electrical Issue [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: Wondering if anyone can shed some light (no punn intended) on a very strange electrical problem I am having. I purchased a duplex last summer that was previously owned by my parents. When I first moved in I noticed that on occasion the lights in the kitchen would flicker and even go...

Strange Hot Water Issue, Please Help... [ 8 Answers ]

OK, I've searched these threads and haven't really been able to find a problem like mine. If there is and I just couldn't find it, I apologize and would appreciate someone directing me to it. I just bought a condo. It's one year old, but I'm the first to live in it. 3 bed/3 bath. The...

Strange keybord related issue, hardware is OK! [ 2 Answers ]

The apostrophy/quote key & the accent/tilde key on my Dell 8400 (XP Pro) do not register unless hit twice or held down. I then have to back up and delete the extra characters. The keyboard is Ok (tried other keyboards). Worse yet, if a Windows password is set on the machine, ALL alpha-numeric...

View more questions Search