Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Evilsneakers Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 07:57 AM
    My Dogs leg
    My dog Penny ( She's a French mastiff ) has been limping for the past couple weeks. I don't know what's wrong with it. :(
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2008, 08:01 AM
    It could be a pulled muscle, a slipping joint, a bulging disk in the spine, something in her paw, osteosarcoma... getting the idea? If your dog is having signs of physical problems, it's time for a vet visit.
    tadita83 Posts: 130, Reputation: 16

Aug 7, 2008, 08:17 AM
    No way to know for sure without a vet. I agree with froggy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hot Dogs For Dogs [ 7 Answers ]

My 20 Month Old -13 Lb Female Shih Tzu Has Always Been A Picky Eater. Recently We Gave Her A Beef Hot Dog... she Won't Eat Anything Else. I Give Her 2 Hot Dogs At Noon & 2 At 6pm... she Lovvvvvvvvves Them & Is Happy As Can Be. Am I Feeding Her Too Much & Is She Getting Proper Nutrition? Thank You

Are hot dogs safe for dogs [ 7 Answers ]

Are hot dogs safe for me to feed to my dog,or are there any health issues I should be concerned with?

Dogs [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone no when the pit bull banning started? I need 2 know because I'm doing a speech on the bannings of pit bulls.

Dogs don't get along [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get my 3 yr old chihuahua to accept my 3 month old Italian Greyhound? The puppy is smaller than the chihuahua, but he acts scared of the puppy. He tries to bite him if he is too close and shows his teeth when he is around. Help, please!!

Cut on My dogs lip [ 8 Answers ]

Hello I would like to know about a cut on my dogs lip the reason for the cut is that a dog got loose and came and fought him but before we could break the fight he got caught on the lip and he has a big cut on his lip and I would like to know if its necessary to have it sewed up or the wound would...

View more questions Search