Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Triciapie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 06:00 PM
    Older dog peeing in the house
    I have 2 11 year old female Westies. Over the last few months, one of them is peeing in the house, either at night or during the day when I'm at work. I have worked very hard to take them out often when I'm home and during the day when I'm at work they have a doggie door to get outside. They used to have run of the house, but then I was finding areas (under the bed, bathroom rug, kitchen rug)where one of them peed. So I then limited them to part of the house, but one of them is still peeing. It's at least 3-4 times a week. I can't figure out which one is doing it. Nothing in their routine has changed (schedule or diet). I even had their urine tested for a bladder infection and that came back negative. Other than locking them outside, which I don't want to do, I'm running out of ideas. I'd rather not put them in a crate because they've never had to do that and I hate to restrict them. Other than putting up camera's to film them, I'm running out of options. Any ideas or thoughts of what I may have missed? Thanks for your help.
    McDina Posts: 26, Reputation: 4

Aug 3, 2008, 06:14 AM
    It could also be the age 11 years its long way in dog life

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dog Peeing in the House [ 2 Answers ]

My dog can be outside for hours and pee and poop in the house? What's up with that.. He is a zu about 1yr 8 months - given to us FREE as owners were moving and couldn't take him... hmmm.. sound fishy now that I think about it... Pee's by the cat's litter box (I have placed some newspaper...

Dog peeing all over house [ 2 Answers ]

My dog started peeing all over the house. Now, he is peeing in the lv on my chair... what can I do??

Older dog nighttime peeing or pooping [ 2 Answers ]

My dog occasionally does her thing at night and sometimes even in her bed. I am about to give up.:confused:

He's peeing in my house [ 2 Answers ]

My dog oreo is 2yrs now ,he is part lab and dautson, the problem is he is fully house trained,but now chooses to pee in th house, on my daughters toys etc, what is the problem.:confused:

Peeing in the house [ 3 Answers ]

My dog is a year and a half old Australian cattle dog mix. I adopted him a little while ago from a shelter, and at first things were fine. But now he has started to pee when I put a leash on him to take him out, at first I thought I was waiting to long to take him and he couldn't wait. But he does...

View more questions Search