Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mspaula Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 09:07 PM
    Where do I find this information
    Social, political, or economic conditions can alter the nature and meaning of art Rococo, Neoclassicism, and Romanticism. Choose specific examples of artistic achievements from the two eras. Examples can be drawn from architecture, painting, printmaking, or sculpture.
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jul 6, 2008, 09:08 PM
    Neoclassicism & Romanticism

From Neo-Classicism to Romanticism

Try these
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2008, 01:33 AM
    The two links that you posted directing mspaula for information concerning the homework question work just fine, starfirefly! They also might be helpful for mspaula to glean enough information to do the homework.

The following search might be something that mspaula could try. Social, political, or economic conditions can alter the nature and meaning of art - Google Search

That kind of question comes up fairly frequently in searches.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Can I find Information on the person who owned my House [ 4 Answers ]

I feel has if my house is haunted. My youngest cat is always crying up at the celing and her mother is always looking out in to our hall. We can never see anything however bot my neighbours and my brother hve all felt as if sombody had walked over our grave, thiis only happens when the person is...

How do I find out information about the ex? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I know what I want to do is "Discovery" my question is she has DirectTV and she claims not to have a phone number, what or how do I write a motion to get directtv to give me that number?

How to Find Information on Someone [ 5 Answers ]

Could someone please tell me where I can go on the internet and find information out about someone for FREE, everywhere I have looked said it was free until you type in everything and that it ask for a credit card number. I really need to find info out about someone and I can not afford to pay. ...

Trying to find out information on a house. [ 5 Answers ]

There is an abandoned house on a dead end road near where I live. The city has no record of it's address and I've only been able to find a address thought the eletric compony, there is no mail box and the numbers on the street don't match up. Where can I find info about a house that doesn't...

View more questions Search