Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdublu Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2006, 04:05 PM
    Post picture in website
    I set up an account in a classic car website. Each member has a picture of a car above his name in the author column then sometimes another picture in the message area. How is this done? I'd like to have a pic of my car in my account.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2006, 05:23 AM
    It's probably an option in what they'll call a Profile, like we do here. Do you have an option for "My Profile" or "My Options" or something like that? What is the site?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2006, 05:42 AM
    Hi,
    If you can't find anything mentioned in the answer before mine, then try the Help link at the site. There should be a FAQ's section, or even a section on Photos/images, and how to add an image.
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2006, 02:52 AM
    First you'll need somewhere to host the image. Photobucket should do the job. Once you have uploaded a photo, it will give you a URL pointing to your picture. You then have a choice. A lot of forums have an option to set an avatar in the profile page (as mentioned above). If you set your profile to point to the Photobucket URL you received, that will set your photo as your avatar. Also, you can use URL's in posts by using the image tags:
    Code:
    [img][/img]
    Just put your URL between the tags:
    Code:
    [img]http://www.somewhere.com/image.jpg[/img ]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is the person on the picture? [ 24 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me who the person on the picture is? The person is suppose to be well known. http://www.da-shizzaoh.com/hvemerdette.jpg

How to attach a picture... [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to attach a picture for my answer on the lawn and garden forum, but it says that my picture is 1.83MB and it can only fit a 293Kb or something. How can I make my picture smaller? Please help.. :(

Legal to post a picture? [ 4 Answers ]

Is it legal to post a picture on a website with the consent of the person in the picture? For example: I am trying to find a missing person, is it legal to put their picture on a website?

Picture blurred [ 1 Answers ]

First happy easter day.my question is , what IS the difference between the NIKON N 75 and NIKON F 75.

Extracting a picture [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, this is what I need, I found a picture in the internet that I like, but instead of saving it, I just right clicked in it and saved it as a desktop background. Now I would like to save it in my pictures folders. But where in my PC the picture is? I almost forgot, the site from where I took...

View more questions Search