Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JACKDEWEY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 07:18 PM
    Excessive Dog Pooping
    Hi I'm new. Just wondering if anyone can help me on my dog's pooping problem.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2008, 11:35 PM
    Hi, JACKDEWEY!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved and edited a little bit, your question that you had posted in Introductions to this topic area so that it would get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

What is it about your dog defecating that is a problem, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Excessive foreskin [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 21, I seem to have a lot of foreskin. I can have full erection and the head of the penis never shows at all. It is not causing me any problems at the moment I just know I am not normal it is starting to worry me. Plus I have not had sex yet I am worried that there will be problems if I do. If I...

Excessive water use [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter's city water department claims her house is using 10,000 gallons of water per day. There are no leaks inside the house. The city claims the meter is working correctly and the lateral to the house may be broken. Wouldn't she have a swimming pool in her yard or at least water in the crawl...

Excessive gas [ 2 Answers ]

I know some foods are gassier than others, but it doesn't seem to matter what my husband eats he has excessive gas. He is 74 so maybe this is normal for his age? Other than a bad heart and Barrets Disease he is in fairly good health.

Excessive Calcium [ 5 Answers ]

My question is, in the last 6 months or so, I have noticed what appears to be an excessive amount of what I believe to be calcium in my homes plumbing appliances such as bath and kitchen faucets. What first drew my attention to the problem was that the water flow had become greatly reduced. I...

Excessive use of name [ 7 Answers ]

Is there a hidden meaning behind someone who uses their dates name excessively in a conversation? As in, beyond saying it when greeting, getting their attention etc but to use it in every third sentence or so... I find it a little strange but if anyone can shine some light on the matter and advise...

View more questions Search