Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sadiesmom75 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 05:49 AM
    Puppy having runny bowel movements in crate middle of night
    My 5 month yellow lab has just recently been waking me and my husband up by pooping(diarrhea) in her crate. She gives no warning like a cry or bark... she just goes and we usually end up waking up to the smell. We' ve thrown away 2 blankets and the pillow we had in there. Just curious why this is all of a sudden happening and she cries to go out during the day. I'm losing quality sleep!! If anyone knows anything please reply thanks!!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

May 21, 2008, 07:25 AM
    Have you had her checked for worms? Sounds like a worm problem.
    sadiesmom75 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 07:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter
    Have you had her checked for worms? Sounds like a worm problem.

Thanks I will call the vet and see what they think!! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Taking a puppy out in the middle of the night for potty break? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 7 week puppy I am starting to house train. Do I need to take him out of his crate in the middle of the night to go to the potty? I have read different books one said to take himn out the other said not to. I did not take him out the first two nights and he did poof in his crate.

Bowel movements [ 1 Answers ]

Our cat meows loud prior to bowl movement - sometimes there is little blood What would be first step to remedy. Stool appears normal.:confused:

14 week old puppy started pooping in crate at night? [ 2 Answers ]

We have a choc. Lab puppy. We have had him since he was 8 weeks old. He has NEVER pooped in the crate. That was until this last week. Now, almost every night he is pooping in the crate. We have changed nothing. He is a healthy puppy. He is walked nightly before we go to bed and gets up with...

Weird bowel movements [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have been having weird stomach problems and I am not sure what to do. My stomach makes weird sounds that sound like farts, or sometimes a popping noise. I don't know what it is. When the bowel comes, it is all watery and muddy. It is not hard, it is more like a soup. Im a little worried...

9 week old puppy pooping at night (in crate) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. We have had our little mini-schnauzer for a week now. She is doing very well during the day, but night time is becoming a problem. She has started pooping 3 or 4 times at night... the problem is that she doesn't whine until she's already soiled her crate. Her last meal is at 5:00, and we...

View more questions Search