Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    four321zero Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 11:20 AM
    Sick of this
    I really am sick of living. I am not unhappy with what I am... I think. Its just that I don't want to move on anymore. When I turned 16 I wished I was still 10, when I turned 21 I wished I was still 17 and now I wish I was still 24 because I always felt all those were the best days I lived and the present is boring. Btw I always felt the same way no matter what age I was so basically I am a dissatisfied person regardless of what I get. I just can't make the present seem like it is the best.
    I just have nothing to life for but just a fast life in a crazy city and I look forward to nothing. I never had an ambition ever.
    I was hooked on to prescription drugs on and off. Been an alcoholic all my life.
    I don't even know why I am writing this. Its just a stress reliever. I always had this idea in my head I would die around 27 and half years old or so. I got no suicidal tendencies. I just have this thing in my head I am going to die soon and I turned 27 a week ago. Knows why but the last years been the year with most sicknesses for me and I wish this puts an end to this sick life.
    I can't do whatever I like best because its not even a career option here.
    four321zero Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 11:22 AM
    I had quite a few typos above when I looked at the preview of my question and some of it didn't even make sense
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

May 24, 2008, 08:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by four321zero
    i really am sick of living. i am not unhappy with what i am...... i think. Its just that i dont want to move on anymore. When i turned 16 i wished i was still 10, when i turned 21 i wished i was still 17 and now i wish i was still 24 because i always felt all those were the best days i lived and the present is boring. Btw i always felt the same way no matter what age i was so basically i am a dissatisfied person regardless of what i get. I just can't make the present seem like it is the best.
    I just have nothing to life for but just a fast life in a crazy city and i look forward to nothing. I never had an ambition ever.
    I was hooked on to prescription drugs on and off. Been an alcoholic all my life.
    I dont even know why i am writing this. Its just a stress reliever. I always had this idea in my head i would die around 27 and half years old or so. I got no suicidal tendencies. I just have this thing in my head i am going to die soon and i turned 27 a week ago. knows why but the last years been the year with most sicknesses for me and i wish this puts an end to this sick life.
    I can't do whatever i like best because its not even a career option here.
    It is good you are airing your troubles and concerns. You need to know that being hooked on drugs and alcohol can be harmful to you and can attract negative forces into your life. It is always good to consider contacting a licensed, health care professional for matters such as these. These forces tend to work on your emotional level as well as other levels of your being and can bring about less than desirable results. It may well be that your way of thinking has also contributed to what you are now reaping. It is because energy follows thought. You have created a mind-frame for yourself where you have faced negative circumstances in your life and what you have reaped is the "sicknesses" that you speak about. This would be due to the law of Cause and Effect. However, this need not continue! I don't know if you are religious or not but turning to Jesus for Strength has been a wonderful way for many others to overcome the "demons" they are facing in life.

A person cannot hope to have all the questions solved all by themselves. The higher Power of God is the one to turn to in one's time of need simply because God created you and you are a child of His and just like a dad cares about His children you can only imagine how much more He who created you Cares about and Loves you! But you must reach out to Him. He needs to know that you are seeking Him and then you must work, with His help, to turn your life around so that you no longer see only the negative aspects but can see the Light and the Positive! It can happen and has happened for so many others but they took that all important first step when they accepted Jesus into their life. There are many evil forces in the world today (energy vampires) that will work and work until they capture an otherwise innocent person's emotional state and then they keep working on them instilling negative thing after negative thing until the result is that a person becomes weaker due to all this and feels like they can't go on. When they reach that point, the adversary can sit back and gloat over the person's weaknesses and the fact that he thinks he has won. But don't be mislead as the devil is a liar! He cannot compete with the Truth, as God can truly help those who want to help themselves!

Let me know if you would like for me to keep you in my prayers as I would be more than happy to! Some people do not want to be helped but I feel you do or you would not have written in this forum. Life Is Worth Living! Don't let the anger of the moment try to convince you otherwise. You have much to accomplish and because you are UNIQUE and there is no one else just like you, you too have been given a task to accomplish while in this life and you can turn your life around so that you can help others who may be struggling with the kind of thing you are facing today!

Do let us hear from you. Remember that your life is PRECIOUS! Do not allow low-level fleeting thoughts to enter your mind. Instead, replace them as they come with High Positive Reinforcement energy. Know that you are SPECIAL! Know that you can OVERCOME! Know that you are now moving to OVERCOME in a very SPECIAL way! Many blessings to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very sick puppy very sick [ 12 Answers ]

I know I have been reading on this site and others and before I go any further I know my pup needs a doctor. I can not afford one at all right now and they won't make a payment plan with me because I have horrible credit. I have an 8 months old black lab that I was given for free or they were...

Any way you know when you're getting sick? [ 3 Answers ]

Just out of curiosity Is there a way when you know if you're getting a cold or something?? Like sneezing and that stuff?

I'm so sick of it! [ 1 Answers ]

I had a boyfriend and I found out he was cheating on me so I dumped him. Actually the only reason I said yes to him when he asked me out was because I was sick of being single and I still am sick of it! Everyday I see couples cuddling and kissing and I want to know how it feels to have a REAL...

Getting Sick, What Can I Do? [ 3 Answers ]

I feel a cold coming on and I have the best weekend ever planned and am going to be so sad if being sick ruins it... is there anything I can do in the next day and a half to help me feel better sooner?? Thanks?! Lol

Am I sick? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I know if I have a mental illness?

View more questions Search