Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jimi_Blue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2005, 10:42 AM
    Frost removal
    I accidentally washed part of the sandy/frosting stuff off the globes from our overhead light fixtures. I was able to completely remove it from one of them but the other two are being more stubborn. What might I use to more easliy remove this stuff from the others?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2005, 10:53 AM
    I'm surprised that the same method that got it off one one isn't working for the others.

Isn't that stuff kind of like a textured paint? If so, I'd try a razorblade on a small section... or an adhesive remover to give it a scrub.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scar removal [ 16 Answers ]

I have scars which I got by peeling my acne the scars are on ma biceps and my chest and face they are dark brownish scars can someone tell me a cream or a technique which is useful for getting rid of these ugly scars

Maytag Refrig has Water at Bottom - Drain is Fine and No Frost Build Up [ 4 Answers ]

Maytag refrig (Model # MTB2156DEW) has puddle of water at bottom. The drain is fine and there is no frost build up. I would appreciate any help. Thank you

Morter removal [ 1 Answers ]

How do you remove morter from fire place brick pavers .

A/C leaking and Frost at Line's Top and Bottom [ 5 Answers ]

Noticed last night that hardly any air is coming out of vents, so when I checked unit, I noticed water on the floor. Felt the line and had Frost at top and bottom. Then took out air filter and stuck hand inside and felt a drip. Any suggestions on where to start?

View more questions Search