Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sallzsxc444 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 12:22 AM
    What do these colours mean?
    Hey you know those coloured plastic bracelets where if a guy breaks one you have to do something with him? For example if a guy breaks a black one you have to have sex with him. That's the only one I know... What do the other colours mean? I have black, white, purple, clear pink and light pink... Id like to know the other clours too so if you could tell me some of them that'll be great

Thanks for reading
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2007, 12:55 AM
    They don't mean anything, they are plastic bangles and kids added those meanings to them, and it's wrong, they're just plastic bracelets. If you really want to know, try searching Google, but you don't have to do anything because of a bracelet. That's stupid.
    sallzsxc444 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 12:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by charlotte234s
    They don't mean anything, they are plastic bangles and kids added those meanings to them, and it's wrong, they're just plastic bracelets. If you really want to know, try searching google, but you don't have to do anything because of a bracelet. That's stupid.
    I just want to know because I have them and I'm just curious geez
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2007, 01:05 AM
    Google answered it right away. Check there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Different skin colours [ 2 Answers ]

:rolleyes: why do people living different reigons have different skin colours? :confused:

Water colours [ 2 Answers ]

How do I use water colours that come in tubes?:o :confused:

Water colours [ 10 Answers ]

I never have much spare time at the moment, but I am thinking of joining a water colour class. I am quite artistic, sketches I like to draw are of people, especially faces, but I have never thought about water colours and landscapes, at the moment my favourite artist is claude monet. To get kitted...

Colours for new borns [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Does anybody know what kind of effect has the colours on new borns? What kind of colours are recomanded for room, clothes,. What kind of effect has each one? Thank you.

View more questions Search