Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    home owner Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Oct 30, 2007, 11:40 AM
    IPOD compressed files
    I just got my first IPOD. It is not one of the larger units, but small enough in capacity for my needs. I keep hearing people say that they can get more music on there if the files are "compressed". Can anyone tell me exactly what this is, and how it is done.

Check out some similar questions!

NTLDR is compressed Press CAD to restart [ 5 Answers ]

HELP! I have been trying to fix this for 2 nights - searching the web for answers with my husbands laptop and trying to fix my computer at the same time. When I turn on the computer I get the red COMPAQ logo then a black screen appears with the message listed. I do not have the XP software and...

Accidental Inhale of compressed air [ 2 Answers ]

Hello guys, I feel so stupid right now but I was sitting on the computer and I was VERY bored so I sprayed some compressed air (the kind you use to clean computers out with) into a plastic gatorade bottle and I smelled it a couple of times to see if it had a smell. Then common sense kicked in and I...

Compressed air [ 1 Answers ]

What is difference between NM3/HR and CFM in compressed air

Screen Compressed - Help me [ 2 Answers ]

:mad: :mad: Mine is a Samsung 15". Recently when I installed Win XP, my screen size got changed and even if I change the settings (Expand Horizontal and Vertical) on its front panel. The screen size is not being expanded to reach its outer frame shell. All expand settings are set to maximum, but...

Recover files from compressed PacketCD [ 2 Answers ]

With Cequadrats WinOnCd 3.6 on windows 98se I made a compressed volume packet cd using a cd-rw 700mb disk and copied files to it. It worked fine. Later I tried to copy more files to it as is supposed to be possible and it is now unreadable by my drive. Is there any way to recover the files from the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.