Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beenkie Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2005, 01:08 PM
    Skinny Girl... Big Guys!
    My friend, Jake, is big and "I luv big guys" it's something that runs on in my family the "Girls luv big guys" I only like them because I feel safe when they hug me and they're always warm.. but I'm skinny but I'm about average I'm not too... skinny but...

Is it not normal for a skinny girl to like big guys?? But I'm trying to do crunches and things to lose my fat on my stomach.. but I'm doing that healthly... Trust me I'm NOT stupid..

So, am I stupid for that or anything or... what... im a teen

Love,
    Shell
    babycomin' Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2005, 01:16 PM
    Love who you want to love
    No you're not stupid. You are normal. Girls love a guy bigger than they are. First no girl wants to be bigger than her MAN. Second women love feeling safe and protected by their MAN. That's why they are men... it's their role in society to "protect" and "care" for their woman. It's one of those things that no matter how equal society becomes that won't change. Men are strong women are soft. That's why we attract each other. Keep doing what you are doing. Even if it were "weird" it shouldn't matter. You shouldn't change what makes you happy. You can't help who you love, right?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2005, 06:18 PM
    All of us have preferences, it's perfectly natural. There's absolutely nothing wrong with liking big guys, small guys, guys with red hair, etc. It's just part of who you are, not much different than preferring strawberry ice cream over other flavors. Go with it and enjoy your life and fret about this no more!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 20, 2005, 08:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Beenkie
    My friend, Jake, is big and "I luv big guys" it's jus something that runs on in my family the "Girls luv big guys" i only like them b/c i feel safe when they hug me n they're always warm.. but I'm skinny but im about average im not too... skinny but...

Is it not normal for a skinny girl to like big guys????? but i'm trying to do crunches and things to lose my fat on my stomach.. but im doing that healthly...Trust me im NOT stupid..

So, am i jus stupid for that or anything or...what...im jus a teen

Love,
    Shell
    Hi there and welcome to the forum.
    Have you ever seen movies of Europe? I live in Europe, Germany for a fact, for the last 20 or so years now, and the only couples that look normal to me are either slim women and big guys, or slim guys and big girls. It must be a thing here, but they are happy and don't worry about what people comment on or think. What matters is that they are happy with each other and have fun and laugh together.

I know (just in case your are still in school) that there is usually snickering or worse, with all the peer pressure. But take a good look at them, their 'relationships' or what they call it is just for show and not real feelings All the better for you if you feel confident enough in yourself and don't want to be the 'dumb prom queen' just because you picked the captain of the football team who is probably cheating on her every day. Not to speak of the disrespect of not using the proper protection for safety against not only pregnancy but other things that are worse, such as STDs.

You seem to have a very healthy, unjudgemental attitude towards life and relationships for which you can also thank your parents. I think they did a good job in not raising a snob. Couples like you have a tendency to stay together longer also as they do not need to prove anything to anyone else and can concentrate on their happiness. So, to put it in a nutshell, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you, so stay in his big, warm and wonderful arms all you want.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2005, 05:03 AM
    Big guys
    Hi,
    You are normal; so put your mind at ease. As others stated, it's a personal choice. If all of us liked the same type of person, then what would those types do that noboby liked? There wouldn't be enough of those liked to go around.
    We all have different preferences, in everything... and it's completely normal.
    Please don't worry about liking only bigger guys. If at this stage of your life, this is the only thing you have any questions about, you are a very lucky girl.
    theraif Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2005, 11:34 AM
    I am a big guy and have never had a skinny girl go hot damm :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

My chihuahua is too skinny [ 3 Answers ]

Mi oldest chihuahua looks to skinny. When she's laying down and rolls in a ball to sleep like any other dog, you can see every bone in her spine popping up. I see her eat here and there, but it's hard to keep track of how much she actually eats, because I have three chihuahuas. She is very...

What Do Guys Hate in a Girl ? [ 26 Answers ]

Soooooooo Guys... tell me what do you hate in your PERFECT Girl? 'n what do you Love as well ?

My skinny Rottweiler [ 9 Answers ]

Hi. My is a pure bred. She is 5 years old and was diagnosed with Addison's decease when she was 4 months old. She currently weighs 45 lbs. She has a healthy appetite when it comes to human food and wet dog food. However when it comes to he regular dry dog food she will barely touch it. Does anyone...

Lab looking skinny [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 9 month old black lab "Tiko", my wife has been off for the last week and he has been getting a little more exercise than normal. He is looking a little skinny and I was wondering if we should feed him a little more. My only problem is that she will be going back to work and I don't want to...

View more questions Search