Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donna2ualways67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 03:07 PM
    Walking and trying to loose weight
    I have been walking for about close to 2 months I have lost 15 pounds I am trying to also diet by cutting out atlease a meal a day my problem is at night I want to eat with the family.. should I just cut back like I have been doing or try eating different? My weight before I started was 203 lbs now its 185..
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 03:10 PM
    Congrats on your loss. Don't cut a meal add more. After losing 50+ myself I tend to eat small meals every three hours or so.
    br_hjs Posts: 160, Reputation: 11
    -

Sep 4, 2007, 03:12 PM
    They say that you shouldn't skip meals. It's good to drink water before you eat so that your more full and don't eat as much. You should be careful what you eat such as no candy or things high in fat. You shouldn't skip meals though.
    This is what I was told when I wanted to lose weight. I lost almost 20 pounds so far. If there's anything else you want to know about losing weight I might could tell you a lot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to loose weight! [ 6 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone knows of a real good diet plan that actually works! Next year is my prom and seriously I want to start my diet right now! I'm tried diet pills but they just seem to not work and I couldn't even sleep so I stopped that. Right when I stopped the diet pills I gained even more...

How Can I loose Weight [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 14 & I'm 5"2 I weigh 149 pounds can someone tell me how I can loose weight please...

Loose weight [ 10 Answers ]

What is the best way to loose weight? Please help me?

I really need to loose weight [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My names is naila am 18 years old, I am about 170 cm, and I weigh 85 kg, I really need a diet that could me loose 20 kg in 6 weeks. So if you can help loose them by sending a program, or tips for how to loose them. Thank u

Loose weight [ 1 Answers ]

How do I loose weight fast and safe I work out everyday and all but its not seeming to work what should I do?

View more questions Search