Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrea94 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2007, 06:20 PM
    My exboyfriend
    my ex boyfriend broke up with me but i am still in love with him and i really want him back and i have realized that i really can't live without him...what should i do???
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 06:26 PM
    You want someone back who carelessly threw you aside?

Let it lie and try not to think about him and move forward. People break up for a reason. And you say that the break up made you realize NOW that you want him? Come on, you don't really want him you just want him because now you can't have him.

Take some time take a step back and really think about this situation.
    klovesj110603 Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Jul 29, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Well U can't make someone stay with you even as much as you want them to. Tell him how you feel about him (unless he was a cheater in whitch case you should move on). All you can do is try. In the mean time try meeting new people. It doesn't hurt to explore your options and keep your mind clear. Love can be confusiong and hard. If he is dating someone else don't try to breack them up because that will tell him you are jealious and he won't like that. He will think your controlling if you act all crazy whenu see them. Tell him how you feel and take it from there. If he doesn't listen then consider it his loss. Move on and keep your head up a man is never worth ur tears ans when he is he wont make u cry
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2007, 06:47 PM
    Look this over: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...sh-114179.html

Hope it helps. If someone is your soulmate they will find their way back. If not, then be glad you avoided being divorced and broke later.
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Jul 30, 2007, 06:09 AM
    Ash give some good advice. It's been 6 months since my ex fiancé broke up with me. I thought I would be hurt for ever, although I still hurt some times it's not as bad. I'm thinking of her less, I don't dream of her all the time now and starting to feel good about myself. And the one thing I know I'm getting over her, is I'm starting to be happy without her. TRUST ME, time does heal. We were together for almost 5 years. So from Ash survival guide I think I am healing pretty fast. But if he doesn't want to be with you, move on Don't CONTACT HIM, it will only keep you thinking of him. And I said the same about my ex, I can't live without her. In time you will be saying I can live without him.
    hettie Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Jul 30, 2007, 08:05 AM
    I know how you feel dear it been four months for me and he has met someonle else yet I still patheticlly cling on to the well maybe he will get what he has lost dream. All you can do ids tought it out DO NOT get involoved with anyone else yet it would be unfair to get them dragged into your mixed up emotions and you will only end up doing to them what has been done to you take care and good luck you know where we are if you need us
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 09:17 AM
    Hey, life chucks real bad stuff at us at times. But life isin't easy, change is what its all about. The sooner you realize this the better. You're the only one who can change your present and future. Its real hard to get up sometimes and face the day but do you really want to waste anymore time?

For a start you could join the gym, or go for a run. Plan some trips away, do something fun, go see your fav band. If your having problems sleeping etc try Valerian, st.john's wort, 5-htp - Also these may help with mild depression. After a while of keeping busy your realize you have more memories of after your ex than with. Your wake up one day and you won't think of it all. Ill post a list of things you could try in abit. Ah ha here we go (it applies to both sex) :

I got a mix of some of my posts people liked, hope it helps? I can say to you I have had contact with my ex and it has knocked me back a hell of a lot, so stay no contact for your own benefit. You only have one life so live it for yourself:I think its time to accept the harsh truth that its over and start the transition to single life. Its hard but

Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger right? More wary in the future and aware what we are looking for in a

Relationship and a person.

Treat your relationship as a life experience, you might not be able to treasure the memories you had right now but

One day you will. Do not regret but learn and move on, as someone much better is just around the next corner.

You must try follow these: (be strong)

1) Abide by no contact, ignorance is bliss so don't go near the 'grape vine'
    2) Work on yourself entirely - hobbies, work, gym
    3) Ever wanted to do something in your life? Nows the time
    4) Spend more time with your friends and family and renew old social ties
    5) Box every memory away and stay away from your fav songs for now - when you can look at it without feeling ill -

Ur halfway there!
    6) Time does heal :P It just takes a god dam while, but don't mope at home, go out, party, exercise - helps a hell

Of a lot

You don't need anyone to be happy.

The best revenge is to be happy yourself :]

Forgive and move on.

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Pay no attention to the faults of others,
    Things done or left undone by others.
    Consider only what by oneself is done or left undone.

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't

Learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be

Thankful.

You got to accept it. Delete everything and keep yourself busy. Here are things you can do right now:

1) Delete all his contact details + block him
    2) Have a hot bath with nice scents
    3) Listen to some of your fav music
    4) Read a book - maybe about love/self improvement or anything
    5) Watch a film
    6) Go out and party
    7) Spend more time with your friends and family
    8) Have a good laugh + watch a comedy
    9) Go out for a drive with your best friends - put all the windows down and put on some loud music and SING - I
    Love doing this
    10) Don't SIT AROUND AND MOPE
    11) Get out of the house - Go for a walk, anything
    12) Join the gym + workout + have a sauna
    13) Book a holiday
    14) Try new things - meet new people, sign up for a course
    15) GO NO CONTACT NOW - STAY AWAY FROM THE GRAPE VINE, in time it will get easier but for now you need to keep busy and block him
    16) Go watch a new tv-series, maybe you can watch an episode a day

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My exboyfriend [ 6 Answers ]

Well, I have this love problem....you see, I´m 17, almost 18 in a month and about a year ago I broke up with my boyfriend because I didn´t like him anymore. The thing is, on Valentime´s day this year he asked another girl to be his girlfriend and she accpeted! He is in my class and I hate to see...

Thanks to my exboyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

ii can't b in anymore relationships anymore without thinking bout him. yet 2days ago, after recently breaking up with ma other ex, he calls an tells me he loves me an wants me back:rolleyes: ii agree 2give him another chance. but da problem wit him is that he doesnt like showing his emmotions...

Should I try to get my exboyfriend back [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone , me and my ex have known each other for over 10 years . A couple of years ago we finally decided to get married ,but somehow he got cold feet and decided that he didn't want to get married. I was crushed but we remained distant friends. I moved out to the west coast while he remained...

My exboyfriend. [ 11 Answers ]

I miss my exboyfriend who I broke up with three weeks ago. I want him back but when I talk to him about it he's like we're better off friends. But all my friends tell me how he misses me and he recently admitted that he does. But he constantly hangs around women and all over them and stuff when I'm...

Miss my exboyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

I was with my boyfriend for 10 years and throughout the past 4 years I have been wanting to move on and get married with him. He would tell me that one day we will but at that time, he had a lot of responsibilities such as his job (that was stressing him) and taking care of his family (his mother...

View more questions Search