Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mhilton85 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 03:00 PM
    I am a month late.
    Hi... I am about a month late for my normal period. I have taken several hpt's and a urine test at the doctors. All of these tests were negative. So I am guessing I am probably going to be skipping my pd this month. If my boyfriend and I continue having sex could I get pregnant? Or would I be OK, until I had my period next??
    snipesgirl Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 03:30 PM
    Babes you still can get pregnant. I suggest you go see your GP as you might have a STD or you might just be late. I wouldn't worry about it too much but yes you can still get pregnant if you have unprotective sex.
    mhilton85 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 03:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by snipesgirl
    babes you still can get pregnant. i suggest you go see your GP as you might have a STD or you might just be late. i wouldnt worry about it too much but yes you can still get pregnant if you have unprotective sex.

Oh thank you for responding... I don't think it could be an std seeings we have pretty much only been with each other and were both tested... It's just weird. I have never been this late... but all the tests I have taken are NEGATIVE. So I don't know...
    marcilynn29 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 05:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mhilton85
    Hi... I am about a month late for my normal period. I have taken several hpt's and a urine test at the doctors. All of these tests were negative. so I am guessing I am probably going to be skipping my pd this month. If my boyfriend and I continue having sex could I get pregnant?? Or would I be ok, until I had my period next???
    Of course, always use protection no matter what. Unless you want to have a baby.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2007, 06:30 PM
    Yes, you can still get pregnant. I am surprised that the doctor did not do a blood test, they are more accurate. I also agree with the above that you should get a complete blood work, and also get tested for other possibilities and make sure that everything okay, do you have a OB?

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Month to month lease with no rental license [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I live in philadelphia pa. I'm a renter. I sign a month to month contract with my landlord. Then about a month ago she hit me with a years lease that had to be signed by June 1. I didn't sign it because I'm moving to my friends house. I found out that she doesn't have a rental license. ...

Tenant is late with rent every month and is now avoiding Landlord [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I think I might have a complicated question but am hoping someone out there knows the answer to this. I own a property and entered into a month-to-month lease with the Tenants (Husband and Wife). Generally, in my state (Florida), I am legally required to give a fifteen day notice to the...

My period is late but was on time last month. Am I pregnant! Answer ! [ 3 Answers ]

please help me. i had sex with an ex around 6 or 7 weeks ago maybe a bit less and my period came as it usually does. This month im 3 days late and i have no syptoms except my stomach is a bit bloated. Im a bit of a worrier and i have no one to turn to and im to scared to go to the doctor to take a...

Delaware month to month tenant notification of moving out [ 2 Answers ]

Information on the Delaware notification of intent to vacate premises for month to month Tenants. Property management office states you need to give them sixty day notice And then I heard you only have to get a 30 day notice which is it. :confused: royal

View more questions Search